Skip to content

Earn Futures Funding


Funded Trader Programs

Get Fully Funded Accounts


Earn a Funded Account


Apex Trader Funding


Apex Trader Funding is a funded trading program that offers traders the opportunity to trade futures and forex markets with a capital allocation of up to $250,000. Traders are required to pass a challenge designed to test their trading skills and risk management abilities. Once a trader passes the challenge, they can receive a funded trading account with up to $250,000 in buying power and a profit split between the trader and the program.

The program allows traders to keep up to 90% of the profits they generate while trading, with the remaining 10% going to Apex Trader Funding. Traders are required to follow specific rules and guidelines regarding risk management, position sizing, and trade management to ensure they manage the allocated capital responsibly.

Overall, Apex Trader Funding can be a good option for experienced traders who want to trade futures and forex markets with a larger capital allocation than what they currently have. However, it's important to note that trading futures and forex involves significant risks, and traders should be prepared to manage those risks responsibly. As with any funded trading program, traders should carefully read and understand the terms and conditions before participating.

xxxxEarn a Funded Account


Top Step?, Smart Prop?, thefundedtrader yes do we have futures,


xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx new stuff here xxx Apex Trader Funding is a funded trading program that offers traders the opportunity to trade futures and forex markets with a capital allocation of up to $250,000. Traders are required to pass a challenge designed to test their trading skills and risk management abilities. Once a trader passes the challenge, they can receive a funded trading account with up to $250,000 in buying power and a profit split between the trader and the program.

The program allows traders to keep up to 90% of the profits they generate while trading, with the remaining 10% going to Apex Trader Funding. Traders are required to follow specific rules and guidelines regarding risk management, position sizing, and trade management to ensure they manage the allocated capital responsibly.

Overall, Apex Trader Funding can be a good option for experienced traders who want to trade futures and forex markets with a larger capital allocation than what they currently have. However, it's important to note that trading futures and forex involves significant risks, and traders should be prepared to manage those risks responsibly. As with any funded trading program, traders should carefully read and understand the terms and conditions before participating.

Surge Trader

Surge Trader Offers funding opportunities for Stock/Equity Trade Accounts.


You can also earn funding accounts for Crypto, Indices, Forex, Metals, and Oil


The point of using dummy text for your paragraph is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters. making it look like readable English.

Lee Loo Trading


Many desire to day trade, but the dream of a day trading job can be unrealistic. Many lose money due to inexperience. The market is crowded with traders who cannot develop their full potential and trading talent due to lack of trading capital, psychological or other reasons.

Leeloo™, through its proprietary software platform, provides individual traders an opportunity to test their skills in the market with simulated currency and the potential for payouts via periodic performance based contests, well known as Leeloo's Performance Based Trading and Contests™. Leeloo™ is the leading education platform that champions retail traders. Traders from all over the world trade with Leeloo™ because they know it’s a trusted and legitimate platform and they feel valued. Leeloo™ customers can explore whether they have what it takes, if they need more practice, and can test out different indicators and strategies as they strengthen their trading acumen.

Leeloo™ developed this model.

Plan B - Self Funded Account

To get a futures funded trading account, you typically need to follow these general steps:

  1. Choose a futures broker: There are many brokers that offer futures trading, so it's important to choose one that suits your needs. Look for a broker that is reputable, has a good track record, and provides competitive pricing, as well as the types of trading tools and platforms that you prefer.
  2. Open an account: Once you have chosen a broker, you can open an account with them. You'll typically need to provide personal and financial information, as well as complete a suitability questionnaire to ensure that futures trading is appropriate for you. You may also need to meet minimum account balance requirements.
  3. Fund your account: To start trading futures, you'll need to deposit funds into your account. The amount required varies depending on the broker and the specific trading account you choose.
  4. Get approved for trading: After you've opened and funded your account, you'll typically need to get approved for trading. This may involve completing additional forms or passing certain eligibility requirements.
  5. Begin trading: Once you're approved for trading, you can begin trading futures. You'll need to familiarize yourself with the trading platform, as well as the specific futures contracts that you're interested in trading.

It's important to remember that futures trading involves risks, and you should never trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. It's also a good idea to educate yourself about the futures markets, develop a trading plan, and seek advice from professional financial advisors before investing.

OTHER POPULAR ARTICLES

Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Consectetur

The Kurykans, a Siberian tribe who inhabited the area in the sixth century, gave it a name that translates to “much water”.

Best 5 examples of Digital Photography of the modern world

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna ali.

Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Consectetur

The Kurykans, a Siberian tribe who inhabited the area in the sixth century, gave it a name that translates to “much water”.

building area below

MICAH SINGLETOM

Trade Ideas

SANDRA BOLDAM

Trade Xchange

CATHIE JONES

Trading Indicators

STELLAN GIBBS

Has been for years a great source of quality ideas

There are companies and individuals who offer to fund futures trading accounts for traders, but it's important to approach such offers with caution.

While it may seem like an attractive proposition to have someone else provide the capital for your trading, it's important to carefully consider the terms of any such arrangement. Some companies or individuals may require you to pay fees or commissions, or may take a percentage of your profits. Additionally, they may have strict trading rules and limitations that you must adhere to.

In addition, it's important to thoroughly research any company or individual that offers to fund your trading account. Look for reviews and feedback from other traders who have worked with them in the past, and be wary of any offers that sound too good to be true.

Ultimately, it's generally recommended that traders fund their own trading accounts, so that they have full control over their trading strategies and the risks they take. If you're considering futures trading, it's important to do your own research and due diligence, and only invest money that you can afford to lose.


  • Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
  • CFTC Rule 4.41 CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.